Real Estate Agent
We are currently looking for 2 agents to join our small growing team. We serve the Suburbs North of Boston- throughout Middlesex and Essex counties including Reading, Wakefield, Stoneham, Andover, North Andover, and North Reading. Are you smart, assertive, trustworthy, great on the phone, and optimistic? If you are an aspiring agent or a licensed real estate agent, looking to grow your business working with buyers and sellers, we should talk. The right team member will contribute and be part of a small, close-knit team. We will provide opportunities, as well as new contacts to nurture. In addition, we provide close mentorship and teamwork to ensure your success.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Familiarity with Middlesex and/or Essex counties
$75,000+ at plan
About Ternullo Real Estate
We are a top-producing and growing real estate company servicing the Suburbs North of Boston, and located in Reading, MA. Join a family-orientated, innovative, and reputable team while working in a firm that has been voted “Best Place to Work” by The Boston Globe 7 years in a row!
Please e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!